Ready to train but don’t want to go to the gym? No problem! We offer in home personal training for your safety and convenience. Your High Performance Team Trainer will show up at the times of your choosing, wearing a mask and following all safety protocols.
Whether you want to avoid the gym or save time because your schedule is jam-packed with work obligations or kids and maintaining your home, we’ve got you covered. Don’t have a home gym? Your in home personal trainer will bring the essentials to give you great workouts and keep you on track.
Whether you are training for a marathon, recovering from a surgery, dropping the baby weight, toning up for your wedding, just just staying healthy, Mr. America Jason Kozma and his High Performance Personal Training Team will get you the results, hold you accountable, and teach you the why and how of every exercise in the comfort of your own home and on your clock!
Training with High Performance Team Trainers
In home sessions with Jason’s team of all-star High Performance Personal Trainers are available in most major parts of Los Angeles.
Whether you have a complete home gym, apartment building fitness center, or no equipment at all, our team trainers are expertly adept at providing powerful workouts with minimal equipment.
Your workouts will be creative and effective each time.
We can start you out with a free trial session* to get your new fitness routine started.
Training with Mr. America Jason Kozma
Jason has very few time slots available for his in-home personal training and nutrition program. This ultra-VIP service is only for clients in the areas of Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades and Malibu. This offering commands a premium price, contact for Jason’s in-home training rates.
You will work directly with High Performance Personal Training owner Jason Kozma who will spend a full hour helping you drop pounds, improve your form and lose the inches. Jason will create a custom workout for your fitness level so you can experience the difference within several weeks. The challenging and dynamic workout is high intensity and guaranteed to transform your body in a matter of weeks.
Why our in home personal training is so popular:
- Results – We will safely push you to give you the results you are looking for.
- Knowledge – As former Mr. America and competitive bodybuilder, Jason has a massive amount of knowledge when it comes to rapid fat loss and body transformation through weight training and nutrition. Jason’s team trainers are highly vetted with exceptional experience and then put through intensive additional training by Jason himself.
- Variety – It is very important to change up your workouts. When it comes to exercise you cannot get into an adaptable routine – if you want results, that is. You must constantly shock the body, keep it guessing, never let it plateau! Our training methods are always challenging and always different session to session.
- Intensity – Some people may even have a decent exercise regimen (rare!) and know what weights will be challenging for them, but they may not push themselves through the last two or three repetitions. So many just get lazy when they workout on their own. Jason and his team pushes their clients beyond what they thought their limits were. So much can be gained through those last few valuable repetitions. It’s the difference between the silver and gold medals. I want the gold medal. Don’t you?
Here is what you can expect from your in-home training:
- Fitness Assessment
- Body Fat Percentage & Circumference Measurements (optional), Movement Assessment, Postural Assessment, Flexibility Testing, Strength and Cardiovascular Conditioning.
- Creative and Effective Personal Training
- Custom Designed Nutritional Plan (optional)
Sessions are one hour.
While finding a personal training service you should consider:
- Do the trainers you are considering offer client before and after photos showing they helped clients transform? This is especially important if you’re training for physique-based goals.
- What are people saying about the trainer and the program? Look for client reviews, or spend some time doing targeted web searches.
- How long has this trainer or service been around? Experience counts. A lot. – Us? Over 20 years in LA.
- Do you have tight schedule? Having an at-home personal trainer deliver a workout program to you means you don’t have to spend hours on commuting and parking.
Contact Jason to schedule your initial consultation today. * Free trial session for qualified applicants.
In addition to in home private training and personal training at our Santa Monica headquarters, we also offer the following fitness related services to address all your health and fitness needs:
Yoga in your own home or office. Meet Litz, private Yoga instructor.
In home personal trainers
Our High Performance Team Trainers available for in home personal training include Suavi, Nicholas, Angelica, Deena and more. Those seeking VIP training can train with Jason at our Santa Monica headquarters. High Performance Team Trainers are also available for in home personal training in Los Angeles. Areas served include:
- Santa Monica
- Pacific Palisades
- West Los Angeles
- Marina del Rey
- Culver City
- Playa Vista
- Playa del Rey
- Manhattan Beach and Southbay
- Beverly Hills
- Century City
- West Hollywood
- Bel Air
- Downtown Los Angeles
Contact to ask if we serve your area.